European Service and Function Lists produced by the Smart Cities project were launched and demonstrated at the project's Conference in Brussels on 14 September 2011 as part of the esd-toolkit.eu website.
EU level resources from the Smart Cities project are:
• Standards home page: http://standards.esd-toolkit.eu/
• Service List, of which national service lists form subsets: http://id.esd-toolkit.eu/ServiceList
• Function List grouping services: http://id.esd-toolkit.eu/FunctionList/
• What is a Service List briefing document: http://www.smartcities.info/files/Smart_Cities_Brief_What_is_a_service_l...
• Ten reasons to use a Service List document: http://www.smartcities.info/files/Smart_Cities_Brief_10_reasons_to_use_a...
UK resources from esd-toolkit in the UK, supported by Smart Cities, include:
• Standards home page: http://standards.esd.org.uk/
• Interactive Local Government Business Model diagram showing the full suite of lists published in the UK: http://standards.esd.org.uk/LGBMDiagram.aspx
• Process list showing common processes which are combined to deliver services: http://id.esd.org.uk/ProcessList
• Service processes page which makes an initial attempt to show which processes are involved in delivering each service: http://www.esd.org.uk/serviceprocesses/ (pages from here require a login)
UK service lists support links from national citizen and business portals.
Lists conform with W3C Linked Data standards as adopted by data.gov.uk.
Help and further information is provided via email@example.com.